I've always been a creative sort of person... I started with my college studies in Advertising Design and Illustration. I'm good at drawing and coming up with clever ideas.
As for story telling - well, that's where I have the most fun! Ditching The Dream is my first novel, but I've been working on writing movies since, what seems like forever. Way back in high school my friend Aimee and I started writing a movie and I was hooked. We didn't know what we were doing, but we loved coming up with the story. I also like to come up with stories about people I don't know. Like the guy that cut me off on the expressway...He had quite a story - at least in my mind! Who knows? Maybe I've come up with a story about you! ;)
Ditching The Dream is a story that came to me while I was helping two author friends of mine. I was helping them with their books and I would make suggestions to amp up their stories along the way. Bev and Amy encouraged me to write my own story and Ditching The Dream was born. Is it auto-biographical? No, not in the least. But it sure has been a fun story to come up with (especially when my hubby gets involved with coming up with ideas).
- I'm the wife of a most fabulous man for twenty years.
- I'm a mother of 2 busy teens.
- I'm a dog lover.
- I'm a serious drinker of coffee and wine.
- I live near New York City.
- My favorite place that I've visited is Monte Carlo.
- My favorite color is green (but I look best in pink/salmon).
- My favorite food is chocolate.
- My favorite kind of music is New Country.
LIKE me on facebook and keep tabs on what I'm doin' ;)